Search This Blog

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Announcing the my second solo recording!

Hey everyone,
I guess I should put it in writing, I'm Doing another record! I have been rehearsing with the rhythm section for about the last month and its finally coming together. Here's what I can share with you now, Its going to have 9-10 tunes, a few solo, a full with a full rockin band, and a few somewhere in between. As far as musicians go, We'll be hearing from the wonderful Clay Wilson on upright and electric bass, the fantastic Ben Goldstein on drums and percussion, and I'll be handling the guitars and vocals. There will be other musicians, yet to be determined. Recording begins in early November, and we're looking way down the road at a spring/summer release. Thats all I can tell ya so far, but stay tuned, I'm planning on posting a couple videos of me playing a couple tunes from the album, so there ya go! Im really excited about it, and suprisingly to me so are a lot of other people. I've been asked a few times since "you dont have to be scared" came out when my next solo effort would be coming, well, its official, its coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment