Search This Blog

Friday, March 5, 2010

And now, one for the gearheads

I've been asked a few times recently to talk about my gear- guitars, amp, set up etc. So I decided to post a few pics of my stuff..

My Taylor 5-15 ce grand auditorium. This is one of the nicest sounding guitars I have ever played. Although its so sensitive to humidity it is my pride and joy and I'll have it around forever. In this picture I'm playing it on the Shack Attack radio show


Here's my 1972 reissue Fender Telecaster Deluxe. Its a bit of a Frankenstein guitar. Mexican body, with an American Strat neck. Outfitted with tex-mex pickups. this ones a screamer. I think I'm on tour with the boomerangs in Danbury, CT in this pic.


1990 Gibson SG. I really don't play her much anymore she appears during recording sessions when I need that ballzy sound. This guitar is such a powerhouse. I'm pictured here with my good friend Reid, sometime in High School

All bark and all bite. The Fender Deville 2X12 180 Watt tube amp. I will never play through anything else so long as I am alive


Finally here's me on my Gretsch Catalina birch. This picture is way back from highschool jazz band, and yes this is the kit I play with in Wyldlife. I use DW hardware, Zildjian new beat hats, and a Sabian 22inch Manhattan crash/ride. Yes for simplicity.

That's my gear! any questions or comments hit me up! I'll hopefully be posting videos of me rocking this stuff soon.

3 comments: