Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

SPECIAL ALBUM PROMOTION (LOTS OF FREE MUSIC)

Hey Guys!

I thought you might want to check this special promotion I'm running from my facebook page. You certainly don't have to be on facebook to get on board. here are the steps below to pay for my new album AND receive two other works of mine for FREE.
Who doesn't like new music?

If you're on face book go here-http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=127744527272716&ref=ts if not, disregard the first step.
1. take five minutes and invite all your facebook friends to this event- everyone likes free music, and if they don't they don't have to join!
2. Buy my new record "The Blanket Wanderer" on Itunes here http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-blanket-wanderer/id384324107
3. Write a quick review about it on itunes.
4. Send an email to russbarrnett@gmail.com titled "The Blanket Wanderer"
5. I send you my first EP. "You Don't Have to be Scared" and the Wyldlife EP "Nicotine" for free.
That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment